Today is Monday.
The first Monday of 2014. The kids are out of school due to snow, the husband is home from work because of snow.
But I’m not letting that stop me from taking my first steps on this new journey of me. I can’t, because I’m slowing dying due to the weight, the depression.
Here are some things I’m going to change, starting today.
1. I’m trying to be more positive. I’m going to start every day off with something positive…a saying, a picture, something. I’m going to share it on Facebook.
2. I’m going to get up in the morning and do 5 minutes of stretches, plus 25 squats every morning.
3. I’m going to get myself on a schedule and stick to it. Cleaning, blogging, etc.
4. When the husband comes home from work, I’m not getting on the internet. The bulk of my internet time will be during the day, before the kids get home.
5. I’m going to try to spend more time with the kids, both as a group and one on one.
6. I’m going to try to spend more time with the husband. At least once a month, we are going on a date.
7. I’m going to end every night with 5 minutes of stretching and 25 more squats.
8. I’m going to deep clean twice a week, after I eat breakfast and work out.
9. I’m going to find a daily devotional for the Unitarian Universalist network and read it.
10. I’m going to read one book a week. At least. More if I can.
Starting weight today is 300.6